The Main Dashboard screen is divided into five main areas, which are the Main Header, Dashboard Menu, Trip List, Trip Header, and Leg Details.
- Main Header / Menu which provides navigation to the various functions within uvGO.
- Dashboard Header / Menu that controls the view modes, search capabilities, and the ability to add a trip or leg.
- Sort Trips by trip name, departure date, and aircraft registry in ascending or descending order.
- View aircraft documents attached to your trip by selecting this Aircraft Document icon.
- Trip Name is listed here.
- Here in the Trip Header you can edit a trip, view the trip sheet, instructions log, change log, and order services, as well as view the overall trip status.
- The Trip List Section listed here is where you can see all of your trips.
- This is the Tail Number of your aircraft.
- The Leg List shows all the legs for your trip.
- The Pilot in Charge is listed here.
Next: Dashboard Hot Keys >