To create a Custom Report in Feasibility-IQ follow the steps below.
- In each category you can select to add that section to the Custom Report.
- After selecting all the items you would like to include in your Custom Report, select the share icon.
- Select Custom Report
- Click Generate PDF
After generating the Custom Report it will be able to download in your Report History.
To create a Custom Report Template, follow the steps below.
- Select desired entries to be included in your template
- After all sections are selected, click the “share” button
- Select “Custom Report”
- Select “Save selections as Template”
- Type in desired Template Name
- Select “Acknowledge”
- Select Generate PDF
Your template is now available for use within your dropdown menu!
After creating your Custom Template you can easily access them from the Feasibility-IQ main dashboard.
- Select Get Report from the top right.
- Then select your Custom Report Template.
Note: The top three options will remain for easy access to your Airport & Handler Brief, Feasibility Guide, and Pre Departure Guide. You can only remove or delete the Custom Report Templates you create.
- After selecting your template you will see a confirmation message that it has been emailed to the email address that’s connected to your uvGO account.