The Instructions Log is used to send comments to your Trip Services Support team inside uvGO. You can type any comments regarding your trip leg that you would like sent to their TSS team. Additionally, you can add instructions for each service. Do this by selecting the instruction icon next to the service and entering the instructions in the field that opens below the service. When completed, the icon for the service turns blue.
- Select the three-dot menu icon in the Trip Header section
- Select Instructions Log and the Trip Instructions Log modal will open
- This will display the date/time, who sent the instruction, the applicable leg, the associated service, and the instruction
- A green checkmark in this column indicates the instruction was sent to Universal
- Select Close to exit the Trip Instructions Log modal
Article is closed for comments.