Flight Planning in uvGO allows you to build and file domestic, international, and intercontinental flight plans from your desktop computer or iOS device.
It has a worldwide routing engine, so you are not limited to only filing in certain regions of the world.
With performance optimization, you can achieve consistent flight planning with very accurate fuel burn estimates and ETEs.
The system is also feature-packed with many advanced capabilities, such as ETOPS, FIR avoidance, nav fee and overflight costs, fuel tankering calculations, and more.
There are two ways to access flight planning in uvGO:
- Quick Flight Planning (QuickFP) – When you just need a flight plan without needing to plan an overall trip.
- Flight Planning as Part of a Trip – You’ll first create a trip in uvGO, then build your flight plan within. Or, if working with your Universal® Trip Support team, you’ll access flight plans your team has generated for you there.
Here’s some of what you can learn in this section.
- Create a Quick Flight Plan
- How to File a Flight Plan
- How to Create a Flight Plan from a Trip
- How to Cancel/Modify a Flight Plan
- How to View Winds Data
- How to View Estimated Nav Fees
- How to view weather overlays of your flight plan
Article is closed for comments.