Create a quick flight plan by selecting the QuickFP icon on the dashboard and then following the steps below.
- Select the QuickFP icon
- Enter your Departing Airport.
- Enter your Arriving Airport
Once entered you will see a form to fill out all the basic requirements for your flight plan follow the steps below to complete your flight plan.
- Select your Registry.
- Select your Cruise Speed.
- Enter your Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) Date
- Enter your Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) Time
- Enter your total payload or select the calculator icon to calculate your payload.
- Enter the number of Crew/Pax
- Enter the average weight of Crew/Pax
- Enter additional cargo weight
- Select Apply (Payload weight should be updated)
- Select your Max Flight Level
- Select your Fuel Setting
- Select Calculate Plan
Entering the fields for the payload is optional you just need a value in the number 5 section.
Once created you will see your Flight Plan Summary with the option to File.