To create a Flight Plan from an existing Trip first make sure it’s selected by following the steps below.
- Select the Dashboard icon from the menu options
- Make sure the Trip is selected with the correct Trip name
- Select Flight Plan
After selecting Flight Plan a new menu will be displayed.
- Select your Registry.
- Select your Cruise Speed.
- Enter your Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) Date
- Enter your Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) Time
- Enter your total payload or select the calculator icon to calculate your payload.
- Enter the number of Crew/Pax
- Enter the average weight of Crew/Pax
- Enter additional cargo weight
- Select Apply (Payload weight should be updated)
- Select your Max Flight Level
- Select your Fuel Setting
- Select Calculate Plan
Once created you will see your Flight Plan Summary with the option to File.
- Select File
- Select either Quick File or File with Contact Info
Article is closed for comments.