To view the required leg services and the status of your service, select the Dashboard icon and then select your trip. After your trip is selected, follow the steps below.
- Select the Services button
This will bring you to the Service Coordination screen.
- Under Service Name you will see types of services
- Under Requirements each service will say Required, Not Required, or Optional depending on the trip
- Under Assignment you can see if each service is managed by Universal or Self-Handled
- Under Status you can view the current status of each service ordered or arranged
- If you need to edit any services select the Edit Mode button.
This will bring up the Edit Service Coordination pop-up box. Follow the steps below to make any changes to your service coordination.
- Select from the pull-down menu either Universal or Self-Handled on all service options
- Select any services needed
- Select Save Changes
Article is closed for comments.