You can navigate the Feasibility Guide and other guides generated by Feasibility-IQ in two different ways.
The first way is by using the bookmark feature.
- First, select the bookmark list icon on the left side of your screen.
- Select the airport ICAO and a list of all the categories inside the guide will be listed.
- Select the category you would like to search for, for example, Airport.
- Then select the subcategory to jump to that section, for example, General Information.
The second way to search inside the guides is through quick links.
- To navigate to each section, click on the underlined links.
- After selecting the link, you will jump to that section inside the guide, for example, Airport Overview.
Additionally, you can also search with the quick link boxes.
- Select the NOTAMs quick link box to jump to that section.
- After selecting the NOTAMs quick link, you will be brought to the NOTAMs section in the guide.