After selecting the “Get Info” button from the main screen the application will first open to the Airport Information inside Feasibility-IQ.
- Here you will find all the detailed information for the Airport selected:
- General Information
- Airport Operating Hours
- Customs and Arr/Dep Logistics
- Airport Level Permissions
- Flight Planning Information
- And Additional Information
- In this area you will see the information selected from each Airport section, i.e., “General Information.”
- You can also toggle between airports here.
- Here we surface critical requirements and important feasibility information, including:
- If it’s an Airport of Entry status
- Your selected Handler
- Your FAR Type
- The Security Rating
- Landing Permit, ARO, Slots, APIS, and PPR if required
Article is closed for comments.